A survey of West Virginia voters, conducted by the American Majority Project Research Institute, found 76 percent of respondents believe medical decisions about reproductive issues should be made by a woman and her doctor.
- WV Legislature Passes Important Reproductive Health Bills in Final Days of Session
- New Poll Shows That West Virginia Voters Value And Support Access To Abortion In The State
- Abortion funding battle now moves to the House
- Senate votes to end abortion rights under state constitution
- A Q&A on two WV abortion bills — including a constitutional amendment