The abortion rate in the U.S. has hit a historic low — 14.6 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15 to 44 in 2014 — a statistic many believe was reached though increased access to health care and contraception.
- WV Legislature Passes Important Reproductive Health Bills in Final Days of Session
- New Poll Shows That West Virginia Voters Value And Support Access To Abortion In The State
- Abortion funding battle now moves to the House
- Senate votes to end abortion rights under state constitution
- A Q&A on two WV abortion bills — including a constitutional amendment