The West Virginia House of Delegates unanimously passed on Tuesday a bill that would place new restrictions on adolescent abortion in West Virginia.
- WV Legislature Passes Important Reproductive Health Bills in Final Days of Session
- New Poll Shows That West Virginia Voters Value And Support Access To Abortion In The State
- Abortion funding battle now moves to the House
- Senate votes to end abortion rights under state constitution
- A Q&A on two WV abortion bills — including a constitutional amendment