We already know that the Republican plan to replace the Affordable Care Act will have a disproportionate impact on the poor, the elderly, and those living in high-cost healthcare areas. But the biggest losers under the Republican plan may be rural women.
- WV Legislature Passes Important Reproductive Health Bills in Final Days of Session
- New Poll Shows That West Virginia Voters Value And Support Access To Abortion In The State
- Abortion funding battle now moves to the House
- Senate votes to end abortion rights under state constitution
- A Q&A on two WV abortion bills — including a constitutional amendment