Voter Engagement & Mobilization
Integrated Voter Engagement (IVE)
WV FREE builds the movement for reproductive health, rights, and justice through our integrated voter engagement program. Through targeted canvassing, texting campaigns, and street canvassing at events, we are educating asking voters for their support of reproductive rights and their pledge to vote.
Get Out The Vote
We register people to vote, coordinate transportation to the polls if needed, and help voters register for absentee ballots.
Energizing The Movement
WV FREE owes so much of our successes to our network of passionate and engaged supporters and members. One of our top priorities is to keep this network informed and engaged! We do that through:
- Action alerts, which call on supporters to take action for or against a current issue by signing a petition, calling a legislator, and/or sharing on social media
- Rallies and lobby days, which invite supporters to demonstrate their passion and commitment to reproductive rights and justice
- Constituent meetings, which connect voters directly with their legislators, promoting personal connection and understanding
- Leadership development through volunteer and intern opportunities, which further engages supporters by giving them hands-on experience in our work
- Trainings on reproductive health and justice issues
- Partnership opportunities with social justice organizations across the state and country
- To receive more information and join us, visit Get Involved.