CHARLESTON (AP) — West Virginia lawmakers are reconsidering limits on the legal requirement to notify parents of an underage daughter’s abortion.
- WV Legislature Passes Important Reproductive Health Bills in Final Days of Session
- New Poll Shows That West Virginia Voters Value And Support Access To Abortion In The State
- Abortion funding battle now moves to the House
- Senate votes to end abortion rights under state constitution
- A Q&A on two WV abortion bills — including a constitutional amendment